Our Primary Care physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs) build a personal relationship with patients and their families to provide a long-term, caring, patient-centric health care journey.
Adena Primary Care Providers (PCPs) are our patients’ trusted health partners, guiding patients in prevention and wellness and helping them throughout their health care journeys. Our PCP’s are recognized by NCQA, a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality, as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. They educate, diagnose and treat basic health needs, including physicals, immunizations, health screenings and disease prevention. Our Primary Care teams are trained to look at each patient individually and holistically to determine the root-cause of any health problem. Adena’s PCPs are skilled at treating both acute and chronic health conditions, and they consult with specialists when needed to help provide the most comprehensive care. Our Primary Care team includes pediatricians, family medicine and internal medicine physicians, Advanced Practice Providers (APPs), medical assistants, nurse navigators, patient care coordinators, clinical pharmacists and social workers.
We have many convenient Primary Care locations across south-central Ohio that offer accommodating access and hours beyond the normal workday.
At Adena, we take every precaution to ensure a safe environment for our patients, visitors and caregivers. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, call your Adena Primary Care office, or contact our COVID-19 Hotline at 740-542-SAFE (7233). If you are a new patient looking to find a healthcare provider, call 740-779-FIND (3463) or click here to find a location and provider that works best for you.
Our Adena Primary Care providers are currently seeing patients for treatment of:
- Comprehensive annual wellness visits and sports physicals
- Routine pediatric well-checks with immunizations – see Pediatric
- Immunizations and disease prevention
- Treatment of acute illness including; ear/sinus infection, cold, flu, cough, sore throat
- Chronic Disease Management including; diabetes, hypertension, asthma, coronary disease, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Behavioral Health: anxiety, depression, and ADHD/ADD
- On Site Testing: blood sugar, strep, flu, hearing, vision and A1C testing
- Routine gynecological care
- Skin lesions for bx
- Joint injections and musculoskeletal complaints
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.