For the health, well-being and safety of our patients, visitors, and caregivers, Adena Health System adheres to the following visitor restriction guidelines.
General Visitor Guidelines
- Face masks are still required for patients and visitors while in any Adena facility, regardless of vaccination status.
- Visiting hours are between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Sunday – Saturday
- Emergency Departments: Limit of two visitors per patient.
- ICU: Limit of two visitors at a time and no one under 13 years of age.
- Inpatients: Recommended no more than 2-3 visitors at a time due to limited space in patient rooms. Patient can designate a support person to exercise the patient's visitation rights on his or her behalf. The support person is the
only visitor permitted to stay overnight.
- Labor and Delivery: Limit of three visitors at a time and no one under 13 years of age.
- Nursery: Limit of four visitors at a time and no one under 13 years of age.
- Outpatient/Ambulatory: Recommended no more than two visitors accompany a patient.