Adena Cancer Center
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
The center treats a broad variety of cancers with the most advanced protocols, including IGRT, IMRT, high-dose brachytherapy, mammosite and more.
Here’s a breakdown of the Adena Cancer Center:
- Radiation oncology encompasses about 9,000 square feet and includes two linear accelerators and one CT simulator. The new equipment allows doctors to precisely pinpoint tumors while sparing surrounding healthy tissue. This allows patients to receive higher radiation doses with far fewer side effects, dramatically shortening their treatment time and increasing their chances for survival.
- Medical oncology encompasses about 5,000 square feet and includes 16 treatment spaces and a retail pharmacy. Patients will recline in front of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a park-like setting and each infusion station will offer wireless internet access, a TV/DVD and a guest seat.
- Clinical spaces encompass about 7,300 square feet and include 14 examination rooms and four consultation rooms.
- Patient-focused amenities encompass about 5,000 square feet and include a café, conference/education area, enhancement boutique, healing alcoves and resource center/library.
- The center treats a broad variety of cancers with the most advanced protocols, including IGRT, IMRT, high-dose brachytherapy, mammosite and more.
- Multiple cancer sites can be treated in the same day, saving valuable time for patients.
Services at Adena Cancer Center
Medical Oncology and Cancer
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.