Adena Orthopedic and Spine Institute
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Adena Health System is advancing its orthopedic treatment, and minimally invasive surgery in the region, with its new 111,000-square-foot orthopedic facility. The five-story building is built on the campus of Adena Regional Medical Center, located in Chillicothe.
The new Adena Orthopedic and Spine Institute houses Adena’s nationally accredited orthopedics program. Additionally, the facility is home to specialized care for orthopedics, spine, sports medicine, neurology, podiatry and interventional pain management.
Adena's joint replacement program, which utilizes the Mako robotic system, has been awarded Advanced Total Hip and Knee Replacement Certification from The Joint Commission and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
The new facility incorporates contemporary hospital design, with a hotel-like, concierge atmosphere with a focus on amenities, aesthetics, lighting, exterior views, customer service and more. Physical aspects of the center feature:
- 111,000 square feet of space;
- 80 clinical exam suites;
- Clinical operations for orthopedics, neurology, podiatry, sports medicine, interventional pain management, spine;
- Six operating rooms built to accommodate robotic technology;
- 20-bed inpatient recovery unit;
- 22 pre- and post-recovery bays; and
- Multi-level, adjacent parking structure with 300 parking spaces.
Services at Adena Orthopedic and Spine Institute
Interventional Pain Management
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Total Joint Replacement
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.