Adena Family Medicine - Ironmen Clinic
Open to the public, students and staff
We are experiencing an increase in patients with respiratory illness and COVID-19 in our region, and across the state. As a result, Adena Health System is experiencing an increasing demand for services in our Urgent Care and Walk-in clinic settings. To assist in these efforts, the team from our Ironmen Clinic is being dispatched to other areas of the Health System. As a result, we must temporarily close the clinic. Our goal is to secure partial coverage for the clinic in the coming weeks.
The providers at Adena Family Medicine and Pediatrics – Jackson are committed to meeting the health care needs of our Ironmen staff and students. To schedule an appointment, please call 740-395-8090, or visit our Walk-in clinic located at Adena Health Center – Jackson, at 1000 Veterans Drive. The Walk-in clinic is open Monday – Saturday from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Treatment of acute illness such as ear/sinus infection, cold, flu, cough, sore throat
- Chronic Disease Management such as diabetes and asthma
- Behavioral Health Treatment: anxiety, depression, and ADHD/ADD
- Comprehensive annual wellness visits and sports physicals
- Immunizations and disease prevention
- On Site Testing: blood sugar, strep, flu, hearing, vision
- Lab specimen collection (including blood draws)
- Reproductive health