Adena Endocrinology & Diabetes Care - Main
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Specialties at Adena Endocrinology & Diabetes Care - Main
Endocrinology - Diabetes and Metabolism
Adena Endocrinology and Diabetes Care - Main treats adult patients with thyroid disorders, diabetes, pituitary problems, and other hormone disorders. Utilizing a team approach and best-care practices, the doctors empower patients to take control of their diseases, care for themselves, and reduce short-term quality of life symptoms as well as long-term complications.
Located in the Medical Office Building on the campus of Adena Regional Medical Center, Adena Endocrinology and Diabetes Care - Main also provides inpatient hospital consultations. These consultations can help patients with endocrine issues understand their treatment options and achieve better results after they return home from the hospital.
Adena Endocrinology and Diabetes Care offers the following services:
- Access to advanced and innovative treatments
- On-site education with certified diabetes nurse educators
- Insulin pump therapy
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Tools necessary to manage diabetes to achieve optimal health
- Longer appointments when needed to help patients fully understand their disease and treatment options
Phone Number: 740-779-8268
Fax Number: 740-779-8269