Healthcare Scholarship Applications Now Available
Healthcare scholarship applications are now available through the Adena Health Foundation. Adena's Healthcare Career Scholarship Program is made possible by the fundraising efforts of the Volunteer Advisory Council of Adena and The Women’s Board of Adena. Additional scholarship funds are made possible by generous contributions from and to the following endowments and funds:
- Adena Healthcare Scholarship Endowment
- PACCAR Medical Education Center Scholarship Endowment
- Reginald C. Blue Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- Gordon F. Streicher Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Manchester Radiology Education Endowment
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church/William Nolan Endowment
- Stephen Fleischer Scholarship Endowment
- Junior Civic League Scholarship Endowment
- Eagles Aerie 600/Herbie Retherford Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Catherine Evanoff Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Soon Phil Choice Scholarship Endowment
- Beth Ann Elliott Memorial Scholarship Fund
Scholarships are offered in all direct patient care fields of study with special eligibility criteria for applicants in the fields of Physical Therapy, Radiology, Nursing, Respiratory Therapy and Medical Laboratory. Applications, guidelines, and more information are available by accessing the Adena Health Foundation's Scholarship page.
Complete applications must be received at the Foundation Office or post marked no later than 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 21, 2013. If you have questions or need information about this scholarship program, please contact Honey McNeal, Adena Health Foundation Coordinator at 740-779-7774.