- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Adena Gastroenterology in the Adena Medical Office Building in Chillicothe, Ohio, is dedicated to digestive system health for patients of all ages. This is a specialized area of diagnosis and treatment involving the entire digestive track, made up of organs from mouth to rectum. Early diagnosis and treatment is the key to living a long, healthy life.
Adena Gastroenterology handles the following areas of diagnosis and treatment:
- Treatment of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), peptic ulcer disorder, gastro paresis, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, pancreatitis, and gall bladder issues.
- Gastroenterology services include colon cancer screening, EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy or upper GI endoscopy), colonoscopy, ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), capsule endoscopy, EUS (endoscopic ultrasound), and esophageal stents for tumors.
Symptoms can be different from patient to patient but consult a specialist if you experience any of the following:
- Blood in your stool
- Change in bowel habits
- Severe abdominal pain or mild abdominal pain lasting longer than one week
- Unintentional weight loss
- Heartburn not relieved by antacids
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 740-779-8530