- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Adena Cardiology takes a team-based approach to care, with constant focus on quality and best practices. Extended appointment times and walk-in appointments provide easy access for patients of Adena Cardiology, located at the Adena Health Pavilion in Chillicothe, Ohio.
Patient education enables patients to make informed decisions about their care and helps them partner with physicians to construct a care plan suited to their individual needs. Each person’s informed choice regarding care is valued, and Adena Cardiology works to coordinate that care among providers through the use of electronic medical records (EMR).
All of the cardiologists at Adena Cardiology are board certified in cardiology as well as a subspecialty. Each cardiologist’s expertise contributes to the development of a team-based approach to care. The physicians work closely together, along with the nurse practitioners who complete the teams. The physicians’ teamwork is evident throughout the practice and felt by their patients.
As cardiology subspecialties continue to evolve, Adena cardiologists participate in ongoing registries and studies to continue to define best care. As new treatments become available, Adena cardiologists introduce them to appropriate patients and monitor and report results to help track how they well they work.
The Adena Cardiology group covers the spectrum of specialties including:
- Interventional cardiology: The use of balloons and stents to open arteries in the heart.
- Electrophysiology: Pacemakers and defibrillators to regulate heartbeat.
- Noninvasive imaging: Stress tests, nuclear imaging, and ECHO tests help determine the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Preventive cardiology: How to lower your risk of stroke or heart attack.
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation: After a stroke or heart attack, physical therapy to enable patients to live life to the fullest.
Learn more about the Adena Heart and Vascular Center.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 740-779-4570
Services at Adena Cardiology
Print All Biographies