Adena Chillicothe Family Physicians
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Specialties at Adena Chillicothe Family Physicians
Adena Chillicothe Family Physicians, located at the Adena Health Center - Western Avenue in Chillicothe, Ohio, treats patients of all ages and treats diseases and illnesses of all organs and types. The practice provides family care from infancy through adulthood including preventive medical care, in-office minor surgeries such as skin biopsies and sutures, lab work, and electrocardiograms (EKGs).
Family medicine physicians look at the patient’s whole health across the continuum of care. Adena Chillicothe Family Physicians focuses on quality of care and patient safety. Emphasis is on preventive care and empowering and educating patients to make informed health decisions.
Adena Chillicothe Family Physicians has implemented a patient-centered medical home model. The patient-centered medical home seeks to improve patient care by allowing for care at the right time, the right place, and the manner best suiting the patient. Key components of the patient-centered medical home are:
- Patient-centered: Patients and their families receive education and support as they make decisions and participate in their health care. This is achieved through a partnership that includes physicians and staff.
- Comprehensive: The patient receives care for physical and mental health needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care.
- Coordinated: Specialty care, hospitals, home health care, community service, and support services are conveniently organized so patients have access to the information and comprehensive care they may need. The primary care physicians at Adena Chillicothe Family Physicians serve as the patient’s quarterback to ensure all care is coordinated.
- Accessible: Services are available throughout the community as well as by phone or computer access.
- Commitment to quality and safety: Measurement tools are put in place to ensure patient care and safety reach the highest levels possible.
Phone Number: 740-779-4100
Print All Biographies