Life just never seems to slow down. Whether it’s family or work, or both, people are always on the go. To help our busy friends and families, Adena Health System is trying to give patients a little time back with the convenience of the Adena Clinic Based Patient Portal, now with easy online co-payment acceptance.
The Adena Clinic Based Patient Portal allows patients access to their secure health information conveniently at any time. It coordinates and sends timely provider updates and reminders to patient’s personal email. The online Patient Portal is easy, allowing patients to access:
- Appointments - request and keep track of appointments
- Test Results - view test results*
- Medication - request prescription refills
- Billing – pay Co-Pay
- Education - receive educational materials
- Messages - send and receive messages from staff
- Reminders - receive health reminders
- Demographic Information - update personal information
- Referrals - view referrals
- Health Record – access visit summaries
With just a few simple clicks, patients can make appointments, track shots and medical records, and pay visit co-pays. Simply access your Patient Portal account and set-up your information.
You can also access the Clinic Based Patient Portal through your phone or other devices by downloading the healow™ app.
At Adena, we are always working to benefit patients. Making your healthcare accessible and convenient to review and keep track your healthcare is just one more way we support our mission of serving our communities. To start using the Adena Patient Portal, call your Adena Primary Care Provider to help you get set-up or visit Adena.org/Portal-Signup. Or, for Patient Portal Assistance, call 740-542-4YOU (4968).*External test results will not be available through the Patient Portal. Testing ordered by a non-clinic based provider, but completed at Adena, can be accessed through our hospital-based portal.