- Service Line
- Spine and Back
- Phone Number
- (740) 779-4598
About James Fleming, Jr.
Orthopedic surgeon James Fleming, MD, leads the state-of-the-art Adena Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Originally from Cleveland, he specializes in spine surgery and treating herniated discs, spinal stenosis and vertebral fractures. With offices in Chillicothe, Jackson and Hillsboro, treats patients from a wide variety of counties in South Central Ohio, including Ross, Fayette, Pickaway, Fairfield, Hocking, Vinton, Pike, Highland and Scioto.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Cleveland, Ohio
- Medical School
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center Program, Cleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, North American Spine Society
- Cervical Fusion, Bone Graft Applications, Stem Cells
- Adult and Pediatric Spinal Surgery, Spinal Deformity, Disc Herniation, Spinal Stenosis, Vertebral Fractures, Treatment of Neck and Back Pain
Note: this provider is available at multiple locations.
1450 Columbus Ave
Washington Court House, OH 43160