- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Specialties at Adena OB/GYN
Show More Show Less
Adena OB/GYN offers convenience to patients through newly renovated offices in Chillicothe, Ohio, and offices in Waverly, Jackson, Circleville, Greenfield and Washington Court House. The newly renovated offices provide comfortable surroundings and are designed to make visits efficient and comfortable for obstetric and gynecologic patients.
Adena OB/GYN is committed to providing the latest in women’s care and treatments. The most recent is the expansion in its ability to provide minimally invasive gynecological surgery. In addition to providing laparoscopic surgery, many Adena OB/GYN physicians are now trained to provide robotic-assisted surgery. This approach to minimally invasive surgery allows patients to return to normal activities sooner than traditional surgery options.
Adena OB/GYN is committed to helping OB patients achieve the birth experience they desire while ensuring safety for mom and baby. The physicians provide high-quality care that is in accordance with recommendations from the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Utilizing a personalized approach to care, a woman’s doctor is often the physician who delivers her baby. Adena’s OB/GYN unit is state-of-the-art with large postpartum rooms that allow the baby to stay with mother and can accommodate family to celebrate the birth. Take our virtual tour.
Specialized services include: AIUM-certified ultrasounds, nuchal translucency testing, and in-office certified lactation services, along with a multitude of laparoscopic and robotic gynecological procedures. Maternal fetal medicine specialists are available in the Chillicothe location twice a month. Adena OB/GYN also gives patients information about the full range of Women’s Health Services offered through Adena Health System.
Benefits of being cared for by the physicians with Adena OB/GYN include:
- High-quality care: Outcomes for patient care meet and often exceed national benchmarks.
- Support: Breastfeeding education, perinatal support groups, and social counseling support are available to all patients.
- High-risk pregnancy care: Adena OB/GYN provides obstetric critical care to high-risk prenatal patients in conjunction with Ohio State University (OSU) Maternal Fetal Medicine. OSU services are available to Adena OB/GYN patients locally in Chillicothe.
- Comfortable offices: The newly renovated offices provide full OB/GYN services in a professional and modern setting.
Learn more about Women's Health Services at Adena.
Phone Number: 740-779-7201
Fax Number: 740-779-7279
Print All Biographies