Adena Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Adena Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons, located in the Adena Medical Office Building in Chillicothe, Ohio, is primarily a referral-based practice. Patients receive the highest quality care and the best patient experience possible from physicians who are respected leaders, recognized for their expertise and skill.
The board-certified surgeons at Adena Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons are leaders in their field. Together they have performed more than 9,000 open-heart procedures. They also use the latest technology and treatments for vascular care.
As part of the Adena Medical Group network of physicians, Adena Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons are ready and willing to assist with all patient needs. Surgery is not always the correct treatment, but, when called for, state-of-the-art surgical procedures will be used.
Cardiothoracic specialties at Adena Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons include:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting: Helps improve blood flow to the heart by using a healthy artery or vein from the body to bypass the blocked coronary artery.
- Valve repair or replacement: Surgical procedure to remove or replace damaged or diseased heart valves.
- Thoracoscopy/thoracotomy: Procedures used to diagnose and sometimes treat lung cancer.
- Lung biopsy/resection: Surgeries specific to lung diseases.
- Mediastinoscopy: Procedure used to obtain lung samples for biopsy.
- Pacemaker insertions: Devices inserted to mechanically regulate heartbeat.
- Broncoscopy: Procedure to see inside the lungs and airways.
- Endovascular thoracic aneurysm repair: Treatments for aneurysms, which are bulges in the veins and arteries, in the chest area.
Vascular specialties at Adena Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons include:
- Endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
- Open abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
- Endovascular thoracic aneurysm repair
- Aortic and peripheral bypass surgery: Procedure to reroute blood supply around a blocked artery.
- Carotid artery surgery: Procedure to restore proper blood flow to the brain.
- IVCfilter placement: Medical device implanted to help prevent life-threatening pulmonary embolism, a blockage in the main artery of the lung.
- Vascular access creation for hemodialysis: Preparing the site where blood will be exiting and entering the body during hemodialysis.
- Laser therapy of spider veins: Noninvasive laser therapy used to shrink and fade spider veins.
- Radiofrequency ablation of varicose veins: Minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone Number: 740-779-4360