Adena Internal Medicine
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- M-F: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Specialties at Adena Internal Medicine
The internal medicine physicians and providers with Adena Internal Medicine use scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to diagnose, treat, and care for adults with acute illnesses or injuries, as well as chronic and complex diseases. The staff at Adena Internal Medicine, located in the Adena Medical Office Building in Chillicothe, Ohio, focuses on patient empowerment by educating patients about their health status and specific healthcare needs.
Adena Internal Medicine offers the following services:
- Wellness: The physicians and staff at Adena Internal Medicine promote disease prevention and healthy choices to help patients achieve optimal health.
- Illness: The Adena Internal Medicine doctors and providers understand illnesses that change lives as patients age. Situations often arise where several illnesses strike at the same time. These can include illnesses and conditions such as antibiotic resistance, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), depression, headaches, obesity, osteoporosis, and sleep apnea.
- Preventive procedures: Early diagnosis and screening reduces the risks of many illnesses and diseases. Adena Internal Medicine offers screening procedures including colonoscopies, mammograms, and EGDs (also known as an upper GI endoscopy, an esophagogastroduodenoscopy, or a gastroscopy).
- Coordinated care: Through Adena’s electronic records system, patient records are accessible to both primary care physicians and specialists. This allows for the best treatment options for all patients. Your primary care provider with Adena Internal Medicine acts as the coordinator for all your care.
- Patient involvement: The physicians and staff at Adena Internal Medicine work as a team alongside their patients to educate them and give them choices on treatment options and disease management.
- Treatments: A one-on-one consultation with the internal medicine physician helps minimize the worsening of many diseases and conditions and goes hand-in-hand with routine tests used for early detection of certain cancers and diseases.
- Annual exams: Establishing a baseline is important to determine subtle changes in health that might occur early in the disease process when they are more receptive to treatment. Scheduled screenings and procedures such as mammograms and colonoscopies enable the doctor to determine a patient’s course of treatment for optimum health.
- Community involvement: Several providers from Adena Internal Medicine give back to the community through involvement with the Hope Clinic.
Phone Number: 740-779-4700
Fax Number: 740-779-4798
4439 State Route 159 150 Chillicothe, OH 45601