Adena First Capital Internal Medicine
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Monday - Friday
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Specialties at Adena First Capital Internal Medicine
Specializing in adult health care, Adena First Capital Internal Medicine, located in the Adena Health Pavilion in Chillicothe, Ohio, makes wellness for adults a top priority. Providing health care to patients from their teen years through the senior years, Adena First Capital Internal Medicine sees patients throughout their lives. The internal medicine doctors and providers bring an understanding of health conditions that affect adults.
Services offered by Adena First Capital Internal Medicine include:
- Wellness: The physicians and staff at Adena First Capital Internal Medicine promote disease prevention and healthy choices to help patients achieve optimal health.
- Illness: The Adena First Capital Internal Medicine doctors and providers understand illnesses that change lives as patients age. Situations often arise where several illnesses strike at the same time. These can include illnesses and conditions such as antibiotic resistance, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), depression, headaches, obesity, osteoporosis, and sleep apnea.
- Preventive procedures: Early diagnosis and screening reduces the risks of many illnesses and diseases. Adena First Capital Internal Medicine offers screening procedures including colonoscopies, mammograms, and EGDs (also known as an upper GI endoscopy, an esophagogastroduodenoscopy, or a gastroscopy).
- Coordinated care: Through Adena’s electronic records system, patient records are accessible to both primary care physicians and specialists. This allows for the best treatment options for all patients. Your primary care provider with Adena First Capital Internal Medicine acts as the coordinator for all your care.
Phone Number: 740-779-8840
Fax Number: 740-779-8849