Adena Family Medicine of Chillicothe
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Being local and located in the community for more than 20 years, Adena Family Medicine of Chillicothe in Chillicothe, Ohio, provides patient-focused care for the whole family. Over the years, physicians in the practice have treated several generations of patients.
The practice includes primary care physicians specializing in internal medicine, pediatrics, and family medicine. In addition, Christopher J. Skocik, DO, is the medical director for the Chillicothe Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
Adena Family Medicine of Chillicothe is a family-centered practice focusing on quality and patient safety. As a small practice, the family practice offers the same services found in larger cities but with a personal touch. These services include:
- Patient involvement: Adena Family Medicine of Chillicothe believes in empowering patients to make informed health decisions. This is done through education and offering of best practices.
- Efficiency: Eighty-five percent of scheduled appointments at Adena Family Medicine of Chillicothe consistently start on time, which means you can be back at work on time or picking up your children without delay.
- Standardized processes: Adena Family Medicine of Chillicothe consistently meets the quality measures defined by Adena. The use of electronic medical records ensures continuity of care among primary care and specialty practices.
- Personalized Care: Based on their medical conditions, many patients are monitored with regular phone calls. When needed, physicians make house calls.
Phone Number: 740-779-4060