Adena Endocrinology & Diabetes Care
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Dr. John Seidensticker is an Internal Medicine physician with a special interest in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
Adena Endocrinology and Diabetes Care treats adult patients with thyroid disorders, diabetes, pituitary problems, and other hormone disorders. Utilizing a team approach and best-care practices, the doctors empower patients to take control of their diseases, care for themselves, and reduce short-term quality of life symptoms as well as long-term complications.
Adena Endocrinology and Diabetes Care offers the following services:
- Inpatient Hospital Consultations
- Access to advanced and innovative treatments
- On-site education with certified diabetes nurse educators
- Insulin pump therapy
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Tools necessary to manage diabetes to achieve optimal health
- Appointments available without physician referral
- Longer appointments when needed to help patients fully understand their disease and treatment options
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 740-779-8268