Why Choose Adena?
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
The benefits of daVinci surgery lead many patients to choose this type of procedure. But we know you have a choice for where you get your care. Here are the top six reasons to choose Adena and our surgeons for your robotic-assisted surgery.
1. Care close to home. While you used to have to travel to other parts of the state to get this procedure, you now can benefit from the most advanced surgical techniques right here at home.
2. Familiar faces. Many of the surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists, and other caregivers at Adena grew up as your neighbors and friends here in south, central Ohio. They are community members caring for their community.
3. Patient satisfaction. Adena patients rank us among the top 10 percent of hospitals nationally for satisfaction—and that score is climbing. One of the reasons is that in addition to a surgeon, you will be cared for by our hospitalists, physicians who devote all of their time to caring for our hospital patients. They ensure your needs are met, your questions are answered, and your care is coordinated at all times.
4. Experience and expertise. Our surgeons performed more than 10,000 inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures last year. This type of experience combined with the intensive training Adena surgeons receive specifically on the daVinci Surgical System means you can have peace of mind.
5. A full spectrum of care. From office visits to the O.R. to your hospital room, Adena can offer you and your family all the healthcare services you will need to stay healthy. And our doctor, nurses and other caregivers pride themselves on treating you like a person, not a patient. They know you and have your best health as their highest priority.
6. Latest Technology. Here at Adena, we have the da Vinci Si Surgical System provides advanced 3D HD visualization with up to 10x magnification and an immersive view of the operative field. It also features the EndoWrist® instrumentation with dexterity and range of motion far greater than even the human hand and Intuitive® Motion technology, which replicates the experience of open surgery by preserving natural eye-hand-instrument alignment and intuitive instrument control. Together, these technological advancements provide unparalleled precision, dexterity and control that enable a minimally invasive approach to many complex surgical procedures.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.