- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Congratulations! You’ve just brought your newborn home from the hospital. So how do you keep baby happy and healthy? Start by knowing when it’s time for baby’s normal checkups. Don’t be surprised--baby is going to see the doc a lot as he grows! These wellness checkups are for just that – to check growth and development, record height and weight, give regular immunizations, and provide for mom and dad to ask questions and talk about concerns with the doctor. Below is a recommended schedule for your child’s wellness checkups.
- 3-5 days old Exam
- 1 month old Exam
- 2 months old Exam & immunizations
- 4 months old Exam & immunizations
- 6 months old Exam & immunizations
- 9 months old Exam
- 12 months old Exam & immunizations
- 15 months old Exam & immunizations
- 18 months old Exam & immunizations
- 2 years old Exam & immunizations, vision screen
- 3 years old Exam, tests & vision screen
- 4 years old Exam & immunizations, vision & hearing screen
- 5 years old Exam, tests & vision & hearing screens
- Every year after that Exam each year, immunizations at 11 or 12 years old
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.