Congratulations! You’ve just brought your newborn home from the hospital. So how do you keep baby happy and healthy? Start by knowing when it’s time for baby’s normal checkups. Don’t be surprised--baby is going to see the doc a lot as he grows! These wellness checkups are for just that – to check growth and development, record height and weight, give regular immunizations, and provide for mom and dad to ask questions and talk about concerns with the doctor. Below is a recommended schedule for your child’s wellness checkups.
- 3-5 days old Exam
- 1 month old Exam
- 2 months old Exam & immunizations
- 4 months old Exam & immunizations
- 6 months old Exam & immunizations
- 9 months old Exam
- 12 months old Exam & immunizations
- 15 months old Exam & immunizations
- 18 months old Exam & immunizations
- 2 years old Exam & immunizations, vision screen
- 3 years old Exam, tests & vision screen
- 4 years old Exam & immunizations, vision & hearing screen
- 5 years old Exam, tests & vision & hearing screens
- Every year after that Exam each year, immunizations at 11 or 12 years old
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.