Pavilion Surgery Center
Adena Regional Medical Center offers a list of specialties within Surgical Services to meet the needs of our patients. Below is a brief overview of what to expect the day of your procedure. Staff with Adena Surgery want to ensure you and your loved ones have the best experience as possible.
Pavilion Surgery Center:
We are located on the top floor of the Adena Health Pavilion. The Pavilion Surgery Center offers elective same day surgery. The lobby is open Monday through Friday 6:00AM to 5:30PM.
If you have any concerns or need further information prior to surgery, please reach out to Pavilion Nurse Manager at 740-779-8330.
- Please check in at the patient and family check in desk. You will be greeted by our liaison and asked for your information. If no personnel are available at the desk, please utilize the desk phone and call 28326 to reach a same day nurse.
- Once you are checked in there may be a short wait before going back to your room. If you have been waiting longer than 15 minutes, please check with staff at the desk.
- Once you are taken back to the pre-operative room. Your family will be asked to wait in the lobby (unless patient is under the age of 18, family may accompany)
- Your family will be called back once all necessary pre-operative processes have been completed.
- For the privacy of all patients and due to limited space, we ask that visitors are limited to only two at a time.
- A staff member of the operating room will transport you from same day to your OR suite.
- The team assigned to you will be waiting to ensure you are comfortable prior to procedure.
- Once your procedure is complete, the surgeon will call out for your family to discuss the outcome.
Recovery Room and Discharge
- Depending on the procedure and type of anesthetic, your time for recovery will vary.
- If you are required to spend time in the recovery room, your family will be informed of your status.
- Your family can join you in the discharge area while the staff ensures all pain is under control and all home care instructions are reviewed prior to discharge.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBLE PERSON TO DRIVE YOU HOME AND BE WITH YOU FOR 24 HOURS AFTER PROCEDURE.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.
1450 Columbus Ave Washington Court House, OH 43160