Outpatient Behavioral Health
Holistic patient care
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
To schedule an appointment or obtain information, talk to your primary care physician or call the Adena Counseling Center at 740-779-4888. If you do not have a primary care physician call 740-779-FIND or click here.
Individuals who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis should contact their local crisis center, go to an emergency room for evaluation, or contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or tex #4HOPE to 741-741.
Located in south central Ohio, our team of experts encourages patients to be actively involved in developing their plan for treatment and recovery. We promote a holistic approach to patient care and coordinate patient care with other Adena providers to provide patients with comprehensive, consistent treatment.
Our team of experts includes adult psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurse practitioners and counselors.
Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Adena Counseling Center provides the following behavioral healthcare services:
- Medication management – Assisting patients with understanding their ideal medication usage and how to effectively use medication to treat their mental health symptoms.
- Psychological services – Including psychological testing and counseling.
- Counseling – Providing a variety of counseling techniques to assist with recovery and to provide education on mental health issues.
Conditions Treated at the Adena Counseling Center
The Adena Counseling Center treats a variety of mental health issues including, but not limited to:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar and other mood disorders
Contact the Adena Counseling Center
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.