To schedule an appointment, call Adena Occupational Health Services today at 740-779-7813.
Some jobs are more dangerous than others, but there is a risk of injury at all jobs. Manual labor jobs can lead to sprains, strains and broken bones. Some factory jobs add to that the risk of hearing problems from exposure to noise. Some workers are at risk because of their proximity to unsafe substances. And desk workers can experience back problems and repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
Good job safety practices are key to reducing your risk. For desk workers, proper ergonomics (the way your equipment is set up) is an important first step. If you work in a factory or drive a vehicle as part of your job, your company should provide safety training and have processes in place to help protect you.
But even with safety precautions in place, accidents happen. And when you’re injured and can’t work, the lost income can be devastating. That’s why Adena’s Occupational Health Services team is here.
Our occupational health experts make it their goal to get you healthy and back to work safely — and as quickly as possible. Adena’s Occupational Health Services also handles employment screenings, physicals and more.
Occupational Health Services
Injury/Illness Care and Disability Management
- Board-certified occupational medicine specialists
- Physicians certified by the Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation coordinator on-site
- Case managers available to review each Workers’ Compensation claim
- Focus on reducing recordables and lost time
- Initial treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Follow-up and management of injuries and illnesses
- Computerized injury tracking system
- Assistance with workers' compensation paperwork
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Work-site analysis
- Pre-placement or post-offer exams
- DOT physicals
- Executive physicals
- Fitness for duty
- OSHA surveillance exams (lead, asbestos)
- Flight physicals (FAA Certified)
- Military physical exams
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs)
- Post-injury management
- Auditory exams
- Return to work evaluations
Drug and alcohol testing and other screening tests:
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Random selection process/consortium management
- Drug-free workplace services
- Qualified and experienced medical review officers
- Pulmonary function testing/spirometry/respirator fit testing
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
Located at Medical Arts Building 1
1450 Columbus Ave. Suite 203 Washington Court House, Ohio 43160
Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm
Other services available:
- First aid training
- CPR/AED training
- Referrals to EAP services
- Referrals to substance abuse counseling
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Jobsite analysis
- Health promotion and education/health risk appraisals
- Worksite services
If you have a need for a service not listed here or want additional information, please call us at 740-779-7813.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.
1450 Columbus Ave Washington Court House, OH 43160