- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
More people die from lung cancer than prostate, breast, colon and rectal cancers combined. If left undetected until advanced stages, the prognosis for lung cancer is poor. That’s why Adena is dedicated to providing you with early detection, prompt management and advanced treatment for lung cancer.
Some facts about lung cancer
- More than 150,000 people die from lung cancer each year in the United States
- More than 10,000 cases of lung cancers were diagnosed last year in Ohio
- Ohio has the 14th highest mortality rate in the U.S. in terms of lung cancer
- Lung cancer is deadly in both men and women
However, you can greatly reduce your risk for lung cancer by not smoking, eating healthy, exercising regularly and limiting your exposure to environmental factors and second hand smoke.
Lung Cancer Prevention
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.
1450 Columbus Ave, Suite 201 Washington Court House, OH 43160
1510 Columbus Ave., Suite 310 Washington Court House, OH 43160