Nearly 2 million people in the United States are diagnosed with diabetes every year.
It’s a dangerous disease, but at Adena, we can help you manage your disease and live a long and healthy life. We assist you with every level of your diabetes care – from diagnosis to treatment, education and screenings.
We offer a wide range of endocrinology services to treat:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Thyroid issues, including over- and under-active thyroids and adrenal gland disorders
- Thyroid cancer
- Pituitary gland disorders
- Vitamin D disorders
- Thyroid disorders during pregnancy
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Bone densitometry
- Education and counseling with a certified diabetes instructor
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.