Symptoms of Colon Cancer
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Colon cancer can be present for several years before symptoms develop, making early detection difficult without appropriate screening and diagnostic studies. Symptoms vary by tumor location and often are not present at all. Signs and symptoms of colon and rectal cancer include:
- A change in your bowel habits, including diarrhea, constipation, narrowed stool or a feeling that your bowels aren’t emptying completely
- Blood in your stool, on the tissue, or dripping into the bowl
- Abdominal pain, cramping or bloating
- Weakness, shortness of breath or fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss
It is important that you talk to your physician about your risk factors and screening options. If you need help finding a physician, browse our providers online.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.
1510 Columbus Ave., Suite 310 Washington Court House, OH 43160