Cancer patients at Adena don’t have to go through the journey of diagnosis and treatment alone.
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
To learn more about the Adena Cancer Care Center or to request an appointment, please call 740-542-3030.
We offer specialized and individualized care to cancer patients, families and caregivers through our Patient Navigators. To learn more, please visit our Patient Navigator page.
From radiation delivered with pinpoint precision through our state-of-the-art Trilogy® Linear Accelerator to the robotic daVinci® Si Surgical System that allows our surgeons to operate with tremendous accuracy, Adena Cancer Center offers the latest in high-tech cancer treatments. We’re on the cutting edge of medicine, too, using the latest biological agents to help the patient’s natural immune system fight cancer.
The Adena Cancer Center also has specialists in Hematology who diagnose and treat benign blood conditions such as anemia, low or high blood counts, bleeding disorders and clotting disorders.
At the Adena Cancer Center, you can expect outstanding, comprehensive care and service, along with the following:
• Specialized cancer physicians
• Multispecialty team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
• Ongoing monitoring and evidence-based care
• State-of-the-art services and equipment
• Access to cancer-related information, education and support
• Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options
• Cancer registry that collects data on type/stage of cancers/treatment results and offers lifelong patient follow-up
• Quality care close to home
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.