Spine and Back Pain
Adena’s coordinated approach to care provides a team approach to solving your back and spine pain.
To schedule an appointment, call 740-779-7100.
It is not uncommon for patients to falsely believe that they have to live with pain forever or undergo spinal surgery to cure a back ailment. But, in most cases, that is not true. Adena Health System takes the guesswork out of treating back pain.
The Adena Spine Center offers patients four key elements:
- Therapies that have been proven to deliver the best outcomes
- A complete set of specialists on-site, including physical therapists, sports medicine physicians, physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, pain management physicians, neurologists and orthopedic surgeons
- Medical spine meetings in which specialists present the latest research on a spine topic and the entire team comes to a consensus about how to treat patients with that condition.
- Spine doctors who received extra training (called fellowships) in spine treatment and surgery and passed tests (called boards) to certify them in spine care
At Adena, we take every precaution to ensure a safe environment for our patients, visitors and caregivers. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, call your Adena Primary Care office, or contact our COVID-19 Hotline at 740-542-SAFE (7233). If you are a new patient looking to find a healthcare provider, call 740-779-FIND (3463) or click here to find a location and provider that works best for you.
Our Adena Spine teams are currently:
- Performing EMGs
- Accepting referrals and consults
- Seeing outpatients for interventional pain and performing injections
- Performing outpatient surgical procedures
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a Physician or an Advanced Practice Provider that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.