- Service Line
- Internal Medicine, Primary Care
- Phone Number
- (740) 779-4700
About Reggina Yandila
Dr. Reggina Yandila, DO, with Adena Internal Medicine in Chillicothe, Ohio, feels patients choose her as their doctor due to her professional style. Dr. Yandila actively involves patients in their health care, going the extra mile to teach patients about their health. Dr. Yandila believes teamwork is essential to treating patients and works with all of her colleagues at Adena Internal Medicine to ensure coordinated, friendly care is delivered to each and every patient.
As an internal medicine doctor, Dr. Yandila knows her teamwork has worked when smiling patients feel comfortable to bring their family members to her for treatment. Along with the teamwork philosophy, Dr. Yandila understands the importance of mind, body and spirit working together for total health. Dr. Yandila provides adult yearly exams, preventive medicine, acute illness treatments, and management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, COPD and high blood pressure.
Dr. Yandila feels as though she has two families: one at the office and one at home. During her time away from the office, she is busy taking care of her two boys and husband. In her spare time, she enjoys watching football, basketball and movie-going.
- Enjoys watching sports (football and basketball) and movies
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
- Medical School
- Saint Joseph Health Center, Warren, Ohio
- Summa Health System, Akron, Ohio
- American Board of Internal Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians, American Osteopathic Association, Ohio Osteopathic Association, Ohio Osteopathic Internal Sigma, Sigma Phi Honor Society
- Internal Medicine
- General Internal Medicine