- Service Line
- Orthopedics, Spine and Back
- Phone Number
About Kathy Temperato
Dr. Temperato is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and specializes in non-surgical management of spine and musculoskeletal disorders. She completed her Bachelor Degree from The Pennsylvania State University and completed her residency training at NYU Langone Medical Center where she served as Chief Resident. She went on to complete an Interventional Spine, Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine fellowship at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Temperato maintains memberships in the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spine Intervention Society. While not at work, she enjoys spending time with her family, skiing and snowboarding, traveling, hiking, and playing volleyball.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Medical School
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Interventional Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Back Pain Neck Pain
Adena Orthopedic and Spine Institute
272 Hospital Rd.
Chillicothe, OH 45601