- Service Line
- General Surgery
- Phone Number
About Christin Spahn
Dr. Spahn resides in Chillicothe with her husband and son. She enjoys gardening and the outdoors, fiction reading, crafts, and spending time with family and friends.
- Interests include family, gardening, baking, crafts, photography and fiction reading.
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Rootstown, OH
- Medical School
- Master of Science, The University of Akron
- Graduate School
- Summa Health System, Akron City Hospital, Akron, OH
- American Board of Surgery, Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support, Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Association of Women Surgeons
- Endoscopy (EGD/Colonoscopy); Open/Robotic/Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery; Open/Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery; Open/Robotic Incisional, Inguinal, Umbilical, Ventral Hernia Repair; Benign Breast Disease Surgery; Breast Cancer Surgery; Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, Axillary Dissection; Skin Cancer/Melanoma Surgery; Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery; Tracheostomy; PEG (percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube); Open/Laparoscopic/Robotic Stomach, Small Bowel, Colon Surgery; Port Placement/Venous Access; Spleen and Pancreas Surgery; Wound Care
Note: this provider is available at multiple locations.