- Service Line
- Internal Medicine, Primary Care
- Phone Number
- (740) 779-8840
About Juanito Savaille
A medical graduate from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Dr. Savaille completed his residency at Seton Hall University Saint Michael’s Medical Center in Newark. He then began his medical career staying in New Jersey with a private practice.
As an Internal Medicine physician, Dr. Savaille sees mostly adult patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes, COPD and heart disease, but also treats those with acute illnesses. He provides wellness visits and check-ups and enjoys educating his patients on the importance of prevention.
“I chose internal medicine because I liked the aspect of diagnosing, treating and preventing,” he said. “ I also like the range of patients I see in the sense that every patient is different. When patients come to me, I want them to know they will be treated like family. I want them to be comfortable and know they can trust me.”
When not caring for patients, Dr. Savaille enjoys spending time with his wife and four children. He also likes to explore, travel and play sports and board games.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Stratford, NJ
- Medical School
- Seton Hall University Saint Michael’s Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Al-Halawani M, Savaille J, Thawabi M, Abdeen Y, Miller RA, Fedida AA. “Ogilvie’s Syndrome following Cardioversion for Atrial Fibrillation,” Case Rep Med. 2014; 2014:841491. Chen X, Scholl TO, Leskiw M, Savaille JE, Stein TP. Differences in maternal circulating fatty acids composition and dietary fat intake in women with gestational diabetes or mild gestational hyperglycemia. Diabetes Care. 2010 Sep; 33:2049-54. Andersson C, AL-Turkmani R, Savaille JE, Cluette-Brown JE, Freedman SD, and Laposata M. Cell culture models demonstrate that CFTR dysfunction leads to defective fatty acid composition and metabolism. J Lipid Res. 2008 Aug; 49:1692-1700. Batal I, Ericsoussi MB, Cluette-Brown JE, O'Sullivan BP, Freedman SD, Savaille JE, Laposata M. Potential Utility of Plasma Fatty Acid Analysis in the Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis. Clin Chem. 2007 Jan; 53:78-84.
- American Osteopathic Association American College of Osteopathic Internists American Medical Association