Sunday Olatunde, MD
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Graduate School
- Masters in Public Health (MPH), Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Medical School
- University of Ibadan Ibadan, Nigeria, Doctor of Medicine
- University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Internal Medicine, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Cardiology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine; Board Certified, Cardiovascular Diseases; Board Certified, Cardiac Computed Tomography; Board Certified, Echocardiography; Board Certified Nuclear Cardiology; Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation(RPVI)
- Professional Memberships
- Fellow American College of Cardiology (FACC), Member, Society of Cardiac Computed Tomography (SCCT), Member, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Bolorunduro O, Olatunde S, Singh A, Amer M, Akinboboye O, et al. (2013) Lower Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis is Associated with Mortality among Patients Hospitalized with Congestive Heart Failure: Results from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Nationwide Inpatient Sample (1998-2007). J Vasc Med Surg 1: 121 doi: 10.4172/2329- 6925.1000121 Sameer Chadha, MD; On Chen, MD; Sunday Olatunde MD; Adnan Sadiq, MD; Gerald Hollander, MD; Jacob Shani, MD. Amyloid Cardiomyopathy: All That Sparkles is Amyloid. Poster Presentation at Chest World Congress 2014, Madrid, Spain.
- Clinical Interests
- Cardiac imaging, Cardiomyopathies, Coronary artery disease, Valvular heart disease, Risk Stratification in Primary Prevention, Peripheral Vascular diseases
Dr. Olatunde comes to Adena with 12 years of clinical experience. Dr. Olatunde treats multiple heart conditions including management of heart attack, valvular heart diseases, arrhythmias, heart failure and hypertension. Additionally, Dr. Olatunde specializes in advanced cardiac imaging and in evaluating the risk of heart attack in patients with family history and other risk factors.
“My favorite part about caring for patients is partnering with them to create a treatment plan that works best for them, “ said Dr. Olatunde. “I always take the time to listen to the patient, and their designated caregivers or family members in order to formulate a plan of care that works best for them.”
Dr. Olatunde likes to spend his free time with family, biking and traveling.