Sunday Olatunde, MD
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- University of Ibadan Ibadan, Nigeria, Doctor of Medicine
- University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Internal Medicine, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Cardiology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Bolorunduro O, Olatunde S, Singh A, Amer M, Akinboboye O, et al. (2013) Lower Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis is Associated with Mortality among Patients Hospitalized with Congestive Heart Failure: Results from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Nationwide Inpatient Sample (1998-2007). J Vasc Med Surg 1: 121 doi: 10.4172/2329- 6925.1000121 Sameer Chadha, MD; On Chen, MD; Sunday Olatunde MD; Adnan Sadiq, MD; Gerald Hollander, MD; Jacob Shani, MD. Amyloid Cardiomyopathy: All That Sparkles is Amyloid. Poster Presentation at Chest World Congress 2014, Madrid, Spain.
Dr. Olatunde comes to Adena with 12 years of clinical experience. Before coming to the US, Dr. Olatunde attended medical school in Nigeria. He then completed graduate school at the Harvard University of Public Health and completed his Cardiovascular fellowship at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
“My favorite part about caring for patients is partnering with them to create a treatment plan that works best for them, “ said Dr. Olatunde. “I always take the time to listen to not only the patient, but their family members as well as I look at the big picture managing care.”
Dr. Olatunde likes to spend his free time with family, biking and traveling.