- Medical School
- Medical College of Ohio (now The University of Toledo Health Science Center), Toledo, Ohio
- Louisiana State University Health Services Center, Department of General Surgery, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Department of Urology, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Board Certified Urology
BLS, ALS, Medical License in Louisiana
- Professional Memberships
- American Urologic Associations, American Medical Association,
- Johnson SJ, Graham S, D'Agostino H, Elmajian, DA, Shingleton BS. Percutaneous Renal Cryoablation of Angiomyolipomas in Patients with Solitary Kidneys. Pending Publication in Urology
- Clinical Interests
- Dr. Johnson’s medical interests include general urology, complex stone cases, laparoscopic procedures, and women’s urology.
- Research Interests
- Surgical Intervention after Renal Cryoablation, Presented at the 2th World Congress Endourology, Cancun, Mexico-October 2007, Percutaneous Renal Cryoablation of Angiomyolipomas in Patients with Solitary Kidneys, Presented at the 25th World Congress of Endourology, Cancun Mexico-October2007
- Dr. Johnson enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He lives in Chillicothe and also enjoys golfing and working out. He says what he values most about urology is the opportunity to make a significant improvement in the quality of his patients’ lives.
Learn more about the services offered at Adena Urology