Raul Raudales Jr., MD
- Sports Medicine
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies
- Akron General Medical Center, Family Medicine, Akron, OH
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- American Board of Family Practice
- Professional Memberships
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine, American Academy of Family Practice
Dr. Raul Raudales specializes in Sports Medicine at the Adena Bone and Joint Center in Chillicothe, Ohio. He completed his medical school at the Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, West Indies. He then moved to Ohio where he finished his residency at the Akron General Medical Center in Family Medicine and his fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Primary Care Sports Medicine.
Dr. Raudales is certified through the American Board of Family Practice. He is also an active member of the American Medical Society of Sports Medicine and the American Academy of Family Practice.