Nickolas Fouladpour, MD
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Phone Number:
- Medical School
- Ross University School of Medicine; Portsmouth, Dominica W.I.
- Case Western Reserve University/MetroHealth Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- ABIM Critical Care (Board Eligible), ABIM Pulmonary Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support, Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Professional Memberships
- American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society, Society of Anesthesia and Sleep Medicine, Physicians for Human Rights
Dr. Nickolas Fouladpour is a Pulmonary Specialist with Adena Health System, who has a special interest in Obstructive Lung Diseases
Since finishing medical school at Ross University School of Medicine, Dr. Fouladpour works with patients with chronic conditions, such as COPD and asthma, and helps to improve their everyday lives.
“As a child growing up, my grandfather had severe COPD and as a boy I used to help my grandmother take care of him, and this led me to become a physician,” said Dr. Fouladpour.
A native of Washington, Dr. Fouladpour met his wife, who is from Ohio, while completing his residency at Case Western Reserve University Hospital. Dr. Fauladpour said that, “He has grown very fond of Ohio,” and is looking forward to bringing his experience to the area and developing new relationships with his patients and their families.
In his free time Dr. Fouladpour enjoys spending time with his wife and son, and exploring the natural scenery of Ohio.