Michael Bauml, MD, FACC
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Internal Medicine Chief Resident, Cleveland Clinic
- Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internal Medicine (Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine), Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology (Testamur, Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology).
- Professional Memberships
- American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Clinical Interests
- Non-invasive Cardiology, Cardiovascular Imaging, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular CT, Cardiovascular MRI
Dr. Michael A. Bauml, MD, FACC, is a non-invasive cardiologist with a clinical focus on cardiovascular imaging with Adena Cardiology in Chillicothe, Ohio.
With extensive residency and fellowship training, Dr. Bauml specializes in non-invasive cardiology, which relies on external tests to diagnose and treat heart disease. He focuses on cardiac imaging, including echocardiography (an ultrasound of the heart) and nuclear cardiology, during which a small amount of radioactive dye is injected into a vein and sensitive cameras detect the radiation and produce images of the heart. Dr. Bauml also has experience with cardiovascular CT and cardiovascular MRI.
Dr. Bauml has authored several medical publications in non-invasive cardiology and cardiac imaging including publications in Circulation, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Heart, and Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine.
Dr. Bauml is originally from Chicago and his wife is from central Ohio, making Chillicothe a great fit for their family, which includes three sons. In addition to watching his children’s sporting events, Dr. Bauml stays active playing basketball, softball, and golf. He also enjoys cheering on his favorite Chicago teams—the Bulls, Bears, and Cubs.