Mark N. Malinowski, DO
Interventional Pain Management,
- Phone Number:
- (740) 779-4598
- Fax Number:
- (740) 779-4599
- Medical School
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie PA
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Anesthesiology,The Ohio State University Medical Center, Department of Anesthesiology Columbus, OH
- Regional Anesthesiology,The Ohio State University Medical Center, Department of Anesthesiology, Columbus OH, Pain Management,Texas Tech University of Health Sciences Center, Department Anesthesiology, Lubbock, TX
- Diplomat, American Board of Anesthesiology, Subspecialty Certification in Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Professional Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists, American Osteopathic Association, Ohio Osteopathic Association
- Clinical Interests
- Dr. Malinowski's medical interests include clinical research, neuromodulation, minimally invasive spine surgery, and cancer pain management.
- Dr. Malinowski is a native of Ashtabula, Ohio. He enjoys outdoor activities including golf, fishing and running. His biggest satisfaction is seeing the happiness in people when they reduce pain and regain joy and control of their lives.
Dr. Malinowski trained under one of the founders of the specialty of Interventional Pain Management, Dr. Gabor Racz, and holds the worldwide distinction of Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP) from the World Institute of Pain.
Dr. Malinowski is known nationally and in the State of Ohio, serving in leadership positions and authoring numerous publications, speaking engagements and textbook chapters.
Spinal Care – Perform minimally invasive treatments before and after surgery such as injection therapy, minimally invasive decompression surgery, minimally invasive spinal fusion, or implantable devices such as spinal cord stimulation or intrathecal drug delivery
Headaches/Facial Pain – Offer a wide variety of preventative and treatment solutions for chronic headaches to include trigeminal neuralgia, occipital neuralgia and shingles-related pain
Abdominal/Pelvic Pain – Evaluation and treat for chronic pain of the abdomen and pelvis before and after surgery
Joint Pain/Arthritis – Collaborate with your orthopedic surgeon to offer treatment for joint pain before and after surgery
Nerve Disorders – Treatment of nerve disorders from trauma or illnesses such as diabetes, shingles, etc. Musculoskeletal Injury – collaboration to provide relief from soft tissue injury and myofascial pain