Kenneth Van Dyke, DO
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- Des Moines University – College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, IA, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH, Internal Medicine Residency
- Louisiana State University Health Science Center, New Orleans, LA, Rheumatology Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Professional Memberships
- American College of Rheumatology
Dr. Kenneth Van Dyke specializes in Rheumatology; including outpatient clinical, inpatient clinical, and musculoskeletal joint exams. Dr. Van Dyke completed his medical school at the Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Des Moines, IA. After moving to Ohio, he finished his residency at the Riverside Methodist Hospital in Internal Medicine. He then moved to Louisiana where he finished his Fellowship at the Louisiana State University Health Science Center in New Orleans. Dr. Van Dyke is certified through the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the American College of Rheumatology.
Dr. Van Dyke chose this field of medicine because he enjoys partnering with patients and ensuring that they receive the best treatments possible. He grew attached to Ohio when he completed his residency and decided to come back and join Adena! He chose Adena Health System because he believes it is a system that is committed to providing extensive services to this region. He also understands the importance of having access to healthcare in one’s community!