Jennifer Davis, MD
- Family Medicine Primary Care
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Life Support Obstetrics
- Professional Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Ohio Academy of Family Physicians, Central Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- The Resident's Guide to Ambulatory Care. Weinstock, M. Neides, D. Chan, M. Contributor for 7th edition, publication pending (2012). Chapter 25: Contraception, editor. Chapter 19: Medications during pregnancy and lactation, editor.
- Enjoys hiking, reading, knitting and gardening
Dr. Jennifer Davis joined Adena Family Medicine Chillicothe in August 2013.
A graduate from The Ohio State University, she completed her residency in Family Medicine at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus Ohio.
In 7th grade, Dr. Davis chose to write a book report about Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman to receive a medical degree in the United States, and knew that she wanted to become a physician. Initially, she intended to become a transplant surgeon, but then Dr. Davis joined the board of directors of a student-led free clinic in downtown Columbus during her second year of medical school. There she discovered her love for primary care and for being an advocate for the vulnerable ill and for community health.
As a family doctor at Adena Family Medicine Chillicothe, Dr. Davis provides comprehensive care to all ages. This includes child wellness check-ups, back-to-school physicals, sports physicals, and immunizations as well as adult annual physicals, preventive screening and testing, and management of chronic conditions- including diabetes, heart disease, COPD and asthma.
Dr. Davis and her husband, Landon, stay busy with their two children. In her free time she enjoys reading and hiking.