Daniel Evans, DO, FACC, FACOI
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Des Moines, IA
- Mesa General Hospital Medical Center, Mesa, AZ
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital, Harrisburg, PA
- Interventional Cardiology, Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH, Cardiovascular Disease, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Board Certification – Internal Medicine, Board Certification – Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certification – Interventional Cardiology
- Professional Memberships
- American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Internists
A graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, IA, he completed his residency at Community General Osteopathic Hospital in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Evans continued his training in Ohio with fellowships in Interventional Cardiology at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus and another in Cardiovascular Disease at the Cleveland Clinic.
“I am proud to be joining such an excellent group of physicians and nurse practitioners and am excited to continue to care for patients of southern Ohio as I have for the last 20 years”, said Dr. Evans, who comes to Adena after an extensive background in private practice with Heartland Cardiology.
Dr. Evans specializes in coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, hypertension and are able to preform stress testing, echocardiography, heart attack management, lifestyle modification and stent placement.
Drs. Evans is board certified and are currently accepting new patients.