Alan D. Noel, MD
- Phone Number:
- (740) 779-4500
- Fax Number:
- (740) 779-4524
- Medical School
- University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Clinical Interests
- Preventative Medicine, minor procedures and surgeries.
- Likes spending time with family, gardening, home improvements, basketball, and tennis
Dr. Alan Noel, MD, is a family medicine physician with Adena Pickaway Ross Family Physicians, A Department of Adena Regional Medical Center, in Chillicothe, Ohio. Dr. Noel provides thorough care for patients of all ages and also whole families. Dr. Noel became a family doctor out of a desire to help people. He enjoys the way patients appreciate him when he helps them to feel better.
Dr. Noel likes to provide quality healthcare to the community and help them maintain good health. Dr. Noel listens carefully to his patients’ needs or problems, focusing on the course of treatment that will allow them to live a long, healthy lifestyle. Dr. Noel chose to become a family doctor as they seldom retire and he plans to work as long as he can.
Dr. Noel is a family physician who focuses on preventive care, emphasizing lipid/cholesterol management, heart care, and healthy lifestyles. Playing basketball and lifting weights have given Dr. Noel the added insight to how an active lifestyle can benefit anyone as they grow older. He is proud that even as he grows older, he is still playing basketball with the “younger guys.”
Dr. Noel has been practicing medicine for 14 years in Chillicothe, Ohio. He enjoys working on his house and gardening.