Garrett Sessions, DPM
- Orthopedic Medicine Podiatry
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Rosalind Franklin University School of Medicine & Science, North Chicago, IL
- Oakwood Healthcare System, Dearborn, MI
- Professional Memberships
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS), American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), Ohio Podiatric Medical Association
- Enjoys cycling, hiking, running, skiing and basketball.
Dr. Garrett Sessions, DPM, is a podiatrist who specializes in surgical and non-surgical treatment of foot and ankle diseases/disorders at Adena Bone and Joint Center in Chillicothe, Ohio.
As a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and a runner and cyclist himself, Dr. Sessions is in-tune with common foot and ankle issues. From ingrown nails to ankle fractures, he treats all types of foot and ankle conditions as a leading podiatrist in Chillicothe. He regularly treats patients with plantar fasciitis, a major source of heel pain that can affect anyone but is most common among runners.
Dr. Sessions and his wife have four children. The family enjoys spending time together outdoors.