As the health care industry continues to evolve and the baby boomer population gets older, the demand for nurses has steadily increased, resulting in a national nursing shortage.
To meet the nursing staff needs of our region, Adena Health System is offering a $5,000 sign on bonus to eligible nurses who join our team July 9-27, 2018.
To be eligible to receive this bonus, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Have one year of inpatient hospital experience
- Be hired for .9 Full-Time Employment or greater
- Not be a rehire within the health system for the past six months
- The sign on bonus does not apply to specialty nursing areas i.e. Intensive Care Unit, Women & Children’s Center, Behavioral Health, Emergency Department or Surgery.
A Nursing Social will be held at each of Adena’s three hospitals to help illustrate Adena’s nursing culture and work environment.
- Adena Pike Medical Center: Tuesday, July 10, 6-8 p.m.
- Adena Greenfield Medical Center: Thursday, July 12, 6-8 p.m.
- PACCAR Medical Education Center: Tuesday, July, 17 6-8 p.m.
These nights will include tours, open interviews, refreshments and ice cream. Attendees will also have the chance to meet nursing leadership, ask questions related to benefits, tuition reimbursement and other Human Resources related inquires. Children are welcome to attend, as there will be a kid’s corner activity.
If you have questions, contact Adena Human Recourses at 740-779-8970 or visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/AdenaHealthSystem.