Diagnostic Testing and Laboratory
Outpatient diagnostic and laboratory services are provided at Adena Greenfield Medical Center. A physician order is required for all services. For more information or to schedule a test, please call us at 937-981-9400.
Adena Greenfield Medical Center offers an array of outpatient diagnostic services to help diagnose, monitor, manage, and treat your condition so that you can get back to normal life quickly and conveniently.
An inside view of your body and its organs, bones, and systems is essential to help physicians accurately diagnose and treat you. At Adena Greenfield Medical Center, we offer a wide array of imaging services including:
- Ultrasound: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Vascular Ultrasound: Monday and Wednesday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Wednesday 7 a.m. to noon for stress tests
- Nuclear Medicine: Wednesday 7 a.m. to noon for hepatobiliary (HB) scans and bone scans
- Nuclear Cardio/Pulmonary Stress: Monday and Wednesday 6:15 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- X-Ray/Radiology: Scheduled exams are performed Monday through Friday. Emergency and urgent services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- CT Scan: By appointment.
When you’re concerned about your heart, you can rely on Cardiopulmonary Services at Adena Greenfield Medical Center. We provide testing designed to help your physician diagnose and monitor treatment of heart disease including:
- Stress tests to monitor your heart rhythm, breathing, and blood pressure while your heart is under the stress of exercise—usually walking on a treadmill or riding a stationary cycle.
- Echocardiograms, which use ultrasound waves to recreate a highly detailed real-time picture of your moving heart.
- Stress echocardiograms, use the same ultrasound technology, but they look at your heart while you exercise on a treadmill or stationary cycle to see how your heart reacts under stress.
- Holter monitoring, which involves wearing a small device for 24 to 48 hours to record your heart’s rhythms.
- Electocardiograms (EKG) to evaluate the electrical activity of your heart.
- Pulmonary function tests (PFT) to measure your lung volume and how well your lungs take in and release air.
At Adena Greenfield Medical Center, we are committed to providing the specialized care women need. That includes diagnostic tests designed especially for women including:
- Mammograms: Our Mammography Department provides both screening and diagnostic mammography Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. When used in combination with breast self-exams and clinical breast exams, mammography is an important tool in the early diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Obstetrical Ultrasound: For our patients who are expecting, we provide ultrasound services as part of your comprehensive prenatal care.
From PSA (prostate specific antigen) tests and Pap smears to blood glucose and cholesterol tests, Laboratory Services at Adena Greenfield Medical Center plays an integral role in the diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of our patients. Our lab performs a broad range of diagnostic testing services, upon physician order. Scheduled services are provided Monday through Friday, while services for inpatient, emergency, and urgent care are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center