Helping you better understand billing.
We know that paying for care is the last thing you want to think about. Our goal is to make billing simple and understandable so you can focus on your health.
Upon your arrival to Adena Health System, you’ll be greeted by a Patient Intake representative. The representative will collect pertinent demographic and insurance information from you for clinical and billing purposes. Please have the following items available:
- All active insurance cards
- Physician Orders *
- A list of current medications (if visiting the Emergency Room or Urgent Care)
Please be sure to follow pre-procedure instructions given to you by your physician or the instructions contained on the physician order. This will help to prevent unnecessary delays in your treatment.
About Your Hospital Bill
Our Business Office is open for your convenience Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can reach us by telephone at 740-779-4470 or 800-975-7541.
The following payment options are available to help you pay the part of your bill not covered by your insurance:
- Pay your bill in full by cash, check, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express). Credit card payment is accepted by phone, mail or in person.
- Arrange an interest-free payment plan through our Customer Service department. For details, please refer to our Uninsured Patient Discount policy.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center