Adena Family Medicine - Oak Hill
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Specialties at Adena Family Medicine - Oak Hill
Patients are at the heart of Adena Family Medicine - Oak Hill. Our staff offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere where patients are empowered to provide input into decisions affecting their health.
The providers and staff of Adena Family Medicine - Oak Hill are committed to delivering quality, patient-centered care and fully addressing patients’ cares and concerns regarding their health care. They provide health care to patients of all ages and entire families.
Services offered include:
- Family medicine: Our nurse practitioner treats the whole family, from birth to the elderly. Treating the complete family gives the providers an accurate family medical history and the ability to provide comprehensive health care for every member of the family
- Wellness and prevention: We value patient input and ownership of health concerns. Patient education and cooperation among primary care providers and specialty providers help instill wellness and prevention as a cornerstone of every patient’s care plan.
- Patient-centered medical home: Primary care providers lead this team-based model of care. A patient-centered medical home provides continuous and coordinated care throughout a patient’s lifetime to maximize health outcomes.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 740-395-8080