Adena Family Medicine and Pediatrics - Jackson
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Specialties at Adena Family Medicine and Pediatrics - Jackson
Patients are at the heart of Adena Pediatrics, Family and Internal Medicine - Jackson, at the Adena Health Center - Jackson. We offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere where patients are empowered to provide input into decisions affecting their health.
The providers and staff of Adena Pediatrics, Family and Internal Medicine - Jackson are committed to delivering quality, patient-centered care and fully addressing patients’ cares and concerns regarding their health care. They provide health care to patients of all ages and entire families.
Services offered by Adena Pediatrics, Family and Internal Medicine - Jackson include:
- Family medicine: Family doctors treat the whole family, from birth to the elderly. Treating the complete family gives the physicians an accurate family medical history and the ability to provide comprehensive health care for every member of the family.
- On-site services: Patients have access to many diagnostic services such as bone density testing, X-rays, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), electrocardiogram (EKG, ECG), Holter monitor, echocardiogram, pulmonary function test (PFT), stress testing, and laboratory. Physicians work with speech, physical, and occupational therapists. Access to specialists and diagnostic services makes local treatment possible, removing the need to travel outside the community for treatment.
- Pediatrics: Health care is provided for children from newborn to 18 years old. Pediatricians see patients for well-child checks, sports and school physicals, immunizations, and chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) along with acute illnesses from norovirus to the flu.
- Wellness and prevention: Adena Pediatrics, Family and Internal Medicine - Jackson values patient input and ownership of health concerns. Patient education and cooperation among primary care physicians and specialty providers help instill wellness and prevention as a cornerstone of every patient’s care plan.
- Broad range of specialty physicians: Specialty medicine including obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), cardiology, orthopedics, sports medicine, general surgery, neurology, nephrology, urology, and occupational medicine are available through Adena Jackson Family Practice and Pediatrics.
- Extended office hours: Physicians are available for evening and Saturday appointments to accommodate work and school schedules. Extended hours also help patients avoid visits to the emergency room (ER) and urgent care facilities.
- Patient-centered medical home: Primary care physicians lead this team-based model of care. A patient-centered medical home provides continuous and coordinated care throughout a patient’s lifetime to maximize health outcomes.
Fax Number: 740-395-8197
Print All Biographies