Adena Family Medicine-Main Campus
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus, located at the Adena Regional Medical Center in Chillicothe, Ohio, offers patient-centered health care for the whole family, from newborn babies to grandparents.
Allen D. Shaw, MD, personifies the level of care that Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus brings to the Chillicothe community. Dr. Shaw has 20 years of experience as a family doctor with Adena. Like other physicians in the practice, he also provides inpatient care when his patients are hospitalized and often checks on patients with routine phone calls.
The physicians at Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus are more than just family doctors. They are part of the families and community of Chillicothe.
Services offered by Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus include:
- Multi-generational health care: Treating the whole family from infants to grandparents lets the physicians know the family medical history, which assists with diagnosis and treatment of illnesses. Watching children grow up and then treating their children is rewarding for the staff at Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus.
- Same-day or next-day appointments: The primary care physicians at Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus leave room in their schedules for unexpected illnesses that arise. In addition, the nurse practitioner is welcoming new patients to the practice.
- Standardized processes: With Adena’s electronic medical records program, patients can be assured that their primary care physician or specialists will have access to records of their office visits, test results, and lab work. The physicians at Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus are committed to coordinating patient care across providers for every family member.
- Quality health care: Adena Family Medicine – Main Campus consistently meets the quality measures defined by Adena.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 740-779-4134