Frequently Asked Questions
Online Bill Pay
1. Can I pay my bills from multiple bank accounts?
Yes, although to do this you will be required to make multiple transactions.
2. Who do I contact if I have questions or need help?
For questions related to your account or statement, please contact the Customer Service number listed on your statement.
3. Is there a fee for this service?
No there are no fees for this service. Please note that fees for insufficient funding will apply and depending on your agreement with your financial institution, additional fees may apply.
4. How long will it take to post to my account?
Credit Card transactions will take 3-5 Business Days
Electronic Check (ACH) transactions will take 5-7 Business Days
5. When will the transaction show up in bank account?
Please check directly with your Financial Institution.
6. Are there accounts I cannot pay online?
The following are accounts that currently cannot be paid using online bill pay:
Adena Occupational Health- Occupational claims
Team Health – Emergency Room physician claims (Adena Greenfield Medical Center and Adena Pike Medical Center)
To make a payment please send your check or credit card info to the address located on the statement, or call the customer service department number located on the statement.